- Release grief to bring joy and creativity
- Feel deeper support and belonging
- Live your purpose without fear of judgment
- Find greater peace and meaning
Join Dr. Florie Wild for a free community grief ritual. We will be using story telling, song, experiential exercises and ritual to release grief to allow for more joy and creativity. Previous participants have reported a greater sense of peace, meaning, support and belonging, as well as a greater fire to live their purpose with less fear of judgment.
Folks are saying:
- “It’s like 20 therapy sessions in 20 minutes”
- “Powerful big release”
- “Deep feeling of connection.”
- “Florie creates such a safe, loving space”
Anyone can join us and all kinds of grief are welcome.
Saturday, November 25th, 10am-1pm, Online
Saturday, December 9th, Summer Moon Yoga, Sacramento, 9:30am-12:30pm
Saturday, January 6th, Axis Mundi (Golden Mandala), Nevada City, 1pm-4pm
Sunday, January 21st, Village Homes Community Center, Davis, 10am-1pm
A link will be sent to you usually within 48 hours of registration. Check your Junk Email box.
Registration ends 8pm on night before each ritual, but space is limited.
Please share with anyone who could benefit.